What are the lens options for my EyeBuyDirect glasses?
Share your experience with EyeBuyDirect's lens options
When ordering your EyeBuyDirect glasses, they start out by asking what the main need of the glasses is for:
Once you enter your prescription, you're able to choose from the different lens preferences:
- Clear: Traditional, transparent lenses perfect for everyday use
- Digital screen protection: Help protect your eyes while using devices such as phones, computers, and tablets
- Sun: Tint or coat your lenses and turn regular frames into sunglasses
- Light-adjusting: Lenses that darken when exposed to outside light and remain clear inside.
Here are the different lens option you get with each preference:
- Premium lenses (included): Quality 1.59 index lenses with UV-protective, anti-scratch, anti-reflective coatings.
- Advanced lenses ($30.90): Quality 1.6 index lenses with UV-protective, anti-scratch, anti-reflective coatings.
- Digital Screen Protection:
- EBD Blue (Starting at $19): Our digital screen protection lens. Special filtering technology shields your eyes from the harmful blue light.
- Sightrelax ($81): Premium digital screen protection lens, designed to shield your eyes and provide comfort during screen time.
- Basic ($4.95): Turn any pair into sunwear. Cloose from four classic colors to make your own sunglasses.
- Gradient ($9.95): Combine fashion and function with trendy gradient lenses that go from dark on the top to light on the bottom.
- Mirrored ($29): Add flash to your style with mirrored lenses.
- Polarized ($49): Polarized lenses reduce glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.
- Photochromic ($39.95)
- Transitions Adaptive ($99)