When ordering your EyeBuyDirect glasses, they start out by asking what the main need of the glasses is for:
Once you enter your prescription, you're able to choose from the different lens preferences:
- Clear: Traditional, transparent lenses perfect for everyday use
- Digital screen protection: Help protect your eyes while using devices such as phones, computers, and tablets
- Sun: Tint or coat your lenses and turn regular frames into sunglasses
- Light-adjusting: Lenses that darken when exposed to outside light and remain clear inside.
Here are the different lens option you get with each preference:
- Premium lenses (included): Quality 1.59 index lenses with UV-protective, anti-scratch, anti-reflective coatings.
- Advanced lenses ($30.90): Quality 1.6 index lenses with UV-protective, anti-scratch, anti-reflective coatings.
- Digital Screen Protection:
- EBD Blue (Starting at $19): Our digital screen protection lens. Special filtering technology shields your eyes from the harmful blue light.
- Sightrelax ($81): Premium digital screen protection lens, designed to shield your eyes and provide comfort during screen time.
- Basic ($4.95): Turn any pair into sunwear. Cloose from four classic colors to make your own sunglasses.
- Gradient ($9.95): Combine fashion and function with trendy gradient lenses that go from dark on the top to light on the bottom.
- Mirrored ($29): Add flash to your style with mirrored lenses.
- Polarized ($49): Polarized lenses reduce glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.
- Photochromic ($39.95)
- Transitions Adaptive ($99)
This user rated EyeBuyDirect's lens options: 5.0