EyeBuyDirect Full Review
EyeBuyDirect has an overall score of 4.0 out of 5 stars, giving it a ranking of 4 of 216 eyeglass stores.
To calculate EyeBuyDirect's score, we look at a range of factors and compare them with other brands in the online glass space. We look at overall brand popularity, EyeBuyDirect's price point compared to other eyeglass retailer, as well as reviews they've received from customers. We look at performance in key product criteria such as glasses try-on, lens options, prescriptions, health insurance support and free returns & exchanges. We also look at e-commerce features such as payment options accepted, discount policies, shipping and returns policies, and other customer service features.
Out of 1 review
, EyeBuyDirect was rated 3.0 out of 5 stars for try-on options.
Yes, EyeBuyDirect does offer virtual try-ons. When looking at a pair of glasses you like, you hit "Try On" in the upper left hand corner and you can see what the glasses would look like on you.
Note that while you can look at the glasses online, it's not too easy to find the tool, so it's important to know where to look.
— Rachel Auerbach reviewed EyeBuyDirect on November 15, 2018, Read 1 glasses try-on review.
Out of 1 review
, EyeBuyDirect was rated 4.0 out of 5 stars for lens options.
When ordering your EyeBuyDirect glasses, they start out by asking what the main need of the glasses is for:
Once you enter your prescription, you're able to choose from the different lens preferences:
- Clear: Traditional, transparent lenses perfect for everyday use
- Digital screen protection: Help protect your eyes while using devices such as phones, computers, and tablets
- Sun: Tint or coat your lenses and turn regular frames into sunglasses
- Light-adjusting: Lenses that darken when exposed to outside light and remain clear inside.
Here are the different lens option you get with each preference:
- Premium lenses (included): Quality 1.59 index lenses with UV-protective, anti-scratch, anti-reflective coatings.
- Advanced lenses ($30.90): Quality 1.6 index lenses with UV-protective, anti-scratch, anti-reflective coatings.
- Digital Screen Protection:
- EBD Blue (Starting at $19): Our digital screen protection lens. Special filtering technology shields your eyes from the harmful blue light.
- Sightrelax ($81): Premium digital screen protection lens, designed to shield your eyes and provide comfort during screen time.
- Basic ($4.95): Turn any pair into sunwear. Cloose from four classic colors to make your own sunglasses.
- Gradient ($9.95): Combine fashion and function with trendy gradient lenses that go from dark on the top to light on the bottom.
- Mirrored ($29): Add flash to your style with mirrored lenses.
- Polarized ($49): Polarized lenses reduce glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.
- Photochromic ($39.95)
- Transitions Adaptive ($99)
— Rachel Auerbach reviewed EyeBuyDirect on November 15, 2018, Read 1 lens options review.
EyeBuyDirect eCommerce Store Ratings & Features
High-level summary of EyeBuyDirect store features, discount policies, availability of promo codes, payment methods accepted, and shipping and returns policies.
EyeBuyDirect Discounts for Veterans, Seniors & Students
EyeBuyDirect Shipping & Returns Policies
EyeBuyDirect Payment Methods Accepted
EyeBuyDirect Pricing Matching & Special Couponing Policies
EyeBuyDirect does not currently offer any specific price matching or special couponing features for customers. EyeBuyDirect does not offer the following pricing and couponing features at the time of our last research: price matching
, coupon stacking
and competitor coupons
. Check for any updates on eyebuydirect.com